Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Recap



Ry and I returned from our respective Bachelor/Bachelorette parties unscatthed--well, with only minor injuries. Ryan is currently recovering from 4 days of amazing music, sun (a severe farmers tan) and bacheloring at Summer Camp music festival in preoria IL...while I spent the better part of last week recovering from a long weekend with my girls in Las Vegas. It was about Thursday before my boss declared I had my color back...

Let me just say here that all pain and suffering that follows such a weekend of partying is well worth it! I know Ry would agree...

I got to spend time with the most fantastic crew of ladies who made our time in sin city a memorable blast. The perfect combination of cheesy bachelorette activities, amazing shows (saw LOVE the most amazing production I have ever seen and The Thunder From Down Under--which was of "lesser quality" but memorable in its own right to say the least!) pool relaxing, clubbing, eating etc.

The cast of characters can be viewed in selected blog-appropriate pics below. (Ry will hopefully get pics from friends to include...I admit I banned him from bringing our camera on his RV extraveganza--as ryan, a beer and a music festival=lost camrea :)

Enjoy!

No comments: